Free Download Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver For Windows 10/8/7 32/64 Bit and For Mac OS – Produce posters and signage easily with the imagePROGRAF iPF770 36″ Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Canon. This unit uses a High-Density Print Head to create detailed prints with a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi on documents up to 36″ wide and up to 59′ long. Also, it can output an A1 (23.4 x 33.1″) drawing in Draft mode in approximately 25 seconds by using Canon’s L-COA (Large Format Printer Common Architecture) print controller, and it has an Economy mode for saving ink.
Take productivity to the next level with the Canon iPF770, our newest 5-colour printer with a faster printing speed that enables A0 output in draft mode in 48 seconds. Empower users with greater efficiency too, with the new shortcut print feature of Direct Print & Share. This utility allows users to create shortcuts to their most-used print settings, then print by dragging and dropping files onto their shortcuts.
Canon’s 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system produces the sharpest, thinnest lines. With an accuracy of +/- 0.1% and a minimum line width of 0.02mm, precision is guaranteed. Get more vibrant colours on CAD and GIS drawings, and better quality red text or images for posters and POS, with the iPF770’s reformulated magenta ink, which covers a broader spectrum than ever.
Make better use of your space with the Canon iPF770‘s streamlined 36″ body, which is high on features, but low on footprint. Its space-saving dimensions make it perfect for businesses who want high-productivity without the bulk.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Feature
- High-volume continuous printing
- Streamlined 36″ body
- Faster carriage speed
- Clearer quality on CAD drawings and HP-GL/2 compatible
- LUCIA 5-colour ink system
- New magenta ink for broader colour reproduction
- 130ml hot-swap ink tanks
- Direct Print & Share software
- Cloud ready
- Accounting tools
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Printer Driver Extra Kit Ver.2.30 (Windows x64)||8.91 MB||Download|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)||10.13 MB||Download|
|iPF770Series imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Version 4.91 for Windows x64||45.88 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.17 for Windows x64||1.71 MB||Download|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Version 1.50 for Windows||30.79 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.5.26 (Mac)||44.47 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon imagePROGRAF iPF765 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.