Free Download Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Driver For Windows and Mac OS – Designed for small and medium-size businesses, the Canon Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw offers feature-rich capabilities with high-quality imaging and minimal maintenance. Print, copy, scan, and fax capabilities help you accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine. A 5″ color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks.
The MF743Cdw weighs a hefty 64 pounds, so it’s a two-person job to move it around. It’s large, measuring 18.8 x 18.8 x 18.4 inches, and you’ll need clearance above it to fully lift the scanner lid. The document feeder sits atop the unit; you access it by lifting a hinged cover that serves as the document feeder’s input tray. There is also a 50-sheet multipurpose bypass tray; to use it, you fold down the front panel. The output tray, which is a cavity in the front of the body, can hold 75 sheets. The MF743Cdw has a recommended monthly page volume of up to 4,000 pages.
Two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet reduces paper consumption, and by using a combination of new fusing technologies with low-melting-point toner, Canon minimizes power requirements, which lowers energy consumption. The all-in-one unit features a scan and copy resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for detailed scans and clear copies, and scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF. Copy speeds are excellent as well, with a copy speed of 28 ppm for letter-sized documents and 22.9 ppm for legal-sized documents.
The MF743Cdw printed our five-page text document in 26.6 seconds (or 11.3 ppm), which was slower than the category average of 21.7 seconds, or 13.8 pages per minute. Printing a 10-page text document two-sided document took 2 minutes and 34.7 seconds, or 3.9 ppm. By comparison, our Editors’ Choice monochrome laser multifunction, the Brother MFC-L2750DW, made two-sided prints in black-and-white at a brisk 13.2 ppm. Printing the five-page text document using the Canon Business Print app on an Android phone was almost as fast as printing from a Windows 10 computer, taking just 29.1 seconds.
Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Feature
- Print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for sharp text
- Duplex printing at 28 ppm with a first print out time as fast as 7.5 seconds
- 600 x 600 dpi scanning for sharp text and reproductions
- Single-sided scan speeds up to 28 ipm in black-and-white and 14 ipm in color
- Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-
- Compression PDF and Searchable PDF
- Copy features include enlargement/reduction of 25-400%, two-sided copying, frame erase, collation, density adjustment, sharpness, and copy ID card
- Makes up to 999 copies at a time
- Fax supports resolutions up to 400 x 400 dpi with a Super G3 modem speed of 33.6 kbps
- 5″ color touchscreen allows you to navigate through the menu seamlessly and customize the settings to access the features you use most
- ENERGY STAR Qualified and rated EPEAT Silver
The Canon ImageClass MF743Cdw offers a lot for offices wanting speedy performance, low cost per page and robust paper-handling options. Outfitted with a fast ADF and simultaneous two-sided document scanning, the MF743Cdw delivers fast print speeds, scans quickly and makes multipage copies via the ADF in a timely fashion. Image quality is high across the board, and the large, 5-inch color touch screen makes stand-alone operation easy. Although duplex printing is somewhat slow, it’s far outweighed by everything else this color laser multifunction printer has to offer.
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|[Windows 64bit] MF743Cdw/MF741Cdw MFDrivers (Generic Plus UFR II / Generic FAX / ScanGear)||148.14 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1||108.27 MB||Download|
|Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver v2.0.2||38.42 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.19.0 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||61.18 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.0 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||92.37 MB||Download|
|Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V4.15.2 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||17.00 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Canon imageCLASS MF741Cdw Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.