Free Download Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Driver For Windows and Mac OS – The Canon imageClass MF731Cdw ($489) is a color laser multifunction printer (MFP), designed for use in a small office or workgroup. Like the Editors’ Choice Samsung Multifunction Printer ProXpress C3060FW, the MF731Cdn prints well at decent running costs, but unlike the Samsung, its automatic document feeder (ADF) is not auto-duplexing, nor does it support near-field communication (NFC). Even so, expandable input capacity and built-in Wi-Fi make the Canon MF731Cdw a viable, slightly less expensive alternative to the C3060FW for low-to-moderate volume printing and copying in a small, micro, or home-based office.
The 3-in-1, Canon Color imageCLASS MF731Cdw offers feature rich capabilities in a high quality, reliable printer that is ideal for any office environment. Print, scan and copy capabilities help you accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine. Easy to use features such as the intuitive 5-inch color touch LCD panel, various mobile solutions and generous paper capacity, your business will have the support and efficiency it deserves.
In terms of printing technology, the MF731Cdw is very capable with a 600 x 600 dpi print resolution and a simplex speed of up to 28 ppm. Also, it has V2 (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology for improved sharpness and color and uses a Single Cartridge System to make swapping out supplies a much simpler process. The 50-sheet ADF and both the 50-sheet multipurpose and 250-sheet input trays work with a multitude of media sizes up to 8.5 x 14″ while an 8.5 x 11″ flatbed is present for thicker or odd-sized media. Additionally, the printer is equipped with standard wired USB 2.0 and Ethernet connections.
The MF731Cdw uses less than 1 W of energy in USB, wired, and wireless Energy Saver Mode, helping you save money on energy costs. The Single Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into 1 unit, making replacement of cartridges simple. High-capacity toner options keep you printing longer, with limited toner replacements so you can keep pace with your busy output needs. The MF731Cdw uses Canon GENUINE Toner, Cartridge 046 (CMY yields 2,300 sheets / K yields 2,200 sheets, ISO/IEC standard) and Cartridge 046 Hi Capacity CMYK (CMY yields 5,000 sheets / K yields 6,300 sheets, ISO/IEC standard).
Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Feature
- Fast print speeds of up to 28 ppm in simplex and 23 ppm in duplex are possible along with a first print out time of just 9 seconds.
- Print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi has an equivalent quality of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp text and documents.
- V2 (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology helps create images with high sharpness and accurate, vibrant colors.
- Users can print JPEG, TIFF, and PDF files from a USB flash drive as well as set the printer to various modes, including poster, booklet, watermark, toner saver, and page composer.
- Mobile printing support includes Wi-Fi Direct, Canon PRINT Business,
- Mopria Print Service, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print.
- This printer is durable with a rated monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages and recommended monthly print volume of 750-4000 pages.
- Scan speeds of up to 28 ppm in black and white and 14 ipm in color.
- The scanner features an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi which can be interpolated up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- The scanner is compatible with TWAIN, WIA, and ICA drivers.
- Users can scan to email, SMB, PC, and USB flash drives with output file formats of JPEG, TIFF, and PDF.
- Users can have their first copies ready in just 9.5 seconds in black or 11.1 seconds in color.
- Up to 999 copies can be made without a computer.
- Copy features include enlargement/reduction of 25-400%, frame erase, collation, 2-on-1, 4-on-1, ID card copy, and both text and photo copy modes.
- The printer features 1GB of shared memory for smooth operation.
A Single-Cartridge System combines the toner and image drum into a single unit, making it easy to replace and ensuring one does not need replacement before another for easy supplies management. The S-
- Toner also enables more detailed prints and does not require oil during fixing.
Well, above is a brief review of the Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Printer that you might not know. Now, let’s get to the point which is the Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Driver that you can download directly under this article.
Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Driver Download For Windows
Windows Compatible System
Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|[Windows 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V2.02||33.55 MB||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer Driver V7.1||108.27 MB||Download|
|Generic UFR II V4 Printer Driver v2.0.2||38.42 MB||Download|
|[Windows 64bit] UFR II Printer Driver V30.30||25.73 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Driver For Windows
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Driver Download For Mac OS
Mac Compatible systems :
macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x, Mac OS X 10.6.x
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.11.1 [Mac OS : 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||22.11 MB||Download|
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V2.15.0 [Mac OS : 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14]||92.37 MB||Download|
How to Download and Install Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Driver For Mac OS
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
More Drivers : Epson Artisan 835 Driver Download
How to Unistall Printer Driver In Your PC
After uninstalling or deleting a printer in Windows, the driver for it is not fully uninstalled. You would like to know how to manually remove the driver files.
To manually remove a printer driver:
- Click the Start menu and in the search field type “print management.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All
- If present, right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Delete.”
- On the left side of the Print Management window, select the “All Drivers” folder.
- Right-click the unwanted printer and choose “Remove Driver Package.”
- Note: Using the “Remove Driver Package” option will clear all driver installation files for that device, leaving no reference to the printer that Windows could possibly use to auto-reinstall again.
Thank you for downloading printer drivers on Epsoncanon.com, don’t forget to visit again if you need a variety of other printer drivers because we will always update the latest printer drivers for Epson and Canon on this website.